Laser treatments in general is the use of laser in the provision of medical care as a medical remedy, either aesthetically or to alleviate or cure a disorder. This specialty may include general treatments for aesthetic purposes such as laser skin resurfacing or wrinkle removal, or corrective procedures such as LASIK for the eyes. It also includes more medical treatments such as the treatment of varicose veins. Laser treatments can include eye laser surgery to correct vision disorders or laser surgery to treat cancer. Laser therapy has been used since the 1960s, when the Hungarian professor of medicine named Andre Mesterdiscovered that accelerated wound healing occurred with low intensity laser irradiation of wounds. Since then, laser treatments have become more and more refined.
Laser Eye Surgery
Laser Eye Surgery is the use of laser to perform corrections on the eyes including vision correction. Two of the most popular methods are PRK and LASIK. Laser Eye Surgery is usually used to correct vision disorders such as Myopia commonly known as nearsightedness or Hyeropia, commonly known as farsightedness.
Laser Whitening is a painless procedure that works on removing stains from the teeth in order to make it whiter. Gums are protected with rubber dams during the process and usually up to four or five treatments are needed. Laser surgery is often used to destroy tissue or to seal tissues or vessels, which when it comes to cancer treatment is used to relieve symptoms, such as when a large tumour block the swallowing tube and windpipe, causing eating and breathing problem.
Dermatological Laser Surgery
With laser surgery malign skin growths or broken blood vessels are destroyed through powerful light waves. Laser removal is used to remove large “freckles” such as age or liver spots that develop on sun-exposed areas. It is also used on broken blood vessels, scars, wrinkles and tattoos.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Used for treatments of acne scars, wrinkles, solar lentigenes, sun damage, spider veins, stretch marks and other skin problems, laser skin resurfacing dissolves molecular bonds. As liposuction from chin and jaw area can leave skin wrinkled after removal of excess fat, laser skin resurfacing can be use to tighten and re-smoothen the skin.
Laser Body Contouring
With the use of liposuction laser equipment, fat cells are burned through the skin or by fiber optic probe inserted through the skin. Because the probe is fiber optic, it does not leave a scar and accurate enough not to damage surrounding tissues.
- General Laser Treatments in Australia
- General Laser Treatments in China
- General Laser Treatments in Costa Rica
- General Laser Treatments in Cyprus
- General Laser Treatments in Czech Republic
- General Laser Treatments in India
- General Laser Treatments in Malaysia
- General Laser Treatments in Mexico
- General Laser Treatments in New Zealand
- General Laser Treatments in Philippines
- General Laser Treatments in Poland
- General Laser Treatments in Singapore
- General Laser Treatments in South Africa
- General Laser Treatments in South Korea
- General Laser Treatments in Spain
- General Laser Treatments in Thailand
- General Laser Treatments in Turkey
- General Laser Treatments in United Kingdom
- General Laser Treatments in United States