Medial Care Beyond Borders
10-11 Feb 2011
Novasans is proud to declare media partnership to Medical Care Beyond Borders, a summit aimed at tapping the potential of the international patient market.
Medical Care Beyond Borders is a two-day event, held in Istanbul the 10th & 11th of February, 2011. The event is organized by Uniglobal, envisioned to be a forum for different countries to hold multilateral dialogues and strategically discuss how they can further develop international medical care.
The event will explore global opportunities for the industry, how to raise awareness and find answers for one of the most important questions; how to increase the international patient flow and build a sustainable reputation.
Key topics discussed at the event
- An In-Depth Look at Industry Perspectives, Challenges and Risks
- Using Social Media to Generate Business Inquirers and Attract More Patients
- How Insurance Companies Are Approaching Medical Travel & Expatriate Customers
- Furthering the Goals of the Medical Tourism and Healthcare Travel Industry
- Quality Medical Care: Providing the Ultimate Patient Experience
- Reinforcing Marketing and Branding Strategies in Order to Enhance International Competitiveness and Patient Flow
- Integrating Medical Tourism Into a Health Insurance Plan
- Patients Beyond Borders: International Patient Management
Highly emphasizing the importance of interactivity and referrals through word of mouth, employed by social media marketing,Novasans is particularly keen on taking part in the discussions about how social media can generate business inquiries and attract more patients.
Some of the key speakers will be Dr. Rajkumar Palaniappan, Surgeon at Apollo Victor Hospitals, India, Anna Possberg, President of MedPro, Germany, Klaus Pilz, CEO of Health Spa Piestany, Slovakia, and Yurtsen Adiyaman, President of Holiday for Health, Turkey.
Novasans will cover the event through newsletters and articles posted on the Novasans website, the Novasans blog and other social media channels.
Find more information about Medical Care Beyond Borders here!