Benefits with Medical Tourism
Receive more INFO and a FREE CONSULTATION on Medical Tourism and how to Choose your Medical Facility from our Experts
Free Consultation & Surgical Recommendation from a Doctor, Plastic Surgeon or Dentist Abroad
Free Help and Assistance before, during and after your surgery abroad
Free Appointment Booking
Free Travel Assistance from our Travel Consultants
CONTACT NOVASANS DIRECTLY THROUGH FILLING OUT THE CONSULTATION FORM ON YOUR RIGHT, OR SEND AN EMAIL TO OUR CONSULTANTS DIRECTLY.
The price issue is for many one of the major attractions for choosing surgery in another country. The cost of surgery in India, Malaysia or Thailand can sometimes be one-tenth of what you would pay in Western Europe or the U.S. The reason for low prices is usually the low cost of labor in these countries.
Immediate Service and Convenience
Convenience and speed are two other main objectives. In countries operating public healthcare the waiting times can sometimes be very long, and when searching treatment abroad you can usually get help within days.
Cheaper international flight tickets and frequent transits have spurred the practice even more.
Many healthcare providers will be able to arrange a complete travel package for you from door to door which makes the trip very comfortable.
The service and patient care are other important factors. In many international medical tourism facilities the doctors are supported by more registered nurses than in any Western facility and many are trained and certified in western countries, such as the U.S. and Great Britain.
In recent years, the technological sophistication and infrastructure of many of the global healthcare countries have surpassed some of their western counterparts.
Medical tourism afford increased medical options for some individuals, who cannot receive the treatment they desire in their own countries because it is very rare or is not allowed to be performed there.
You have the possibility to combine a treatment with a vacation in a warm and exotic country, where your convalescence can be monitored by a personal assistant.
For more information on Medical Tourism, or to receive a Free Online Consultation from a Hospital or Clinic in abroad, Contact Novasans.
Related Hospitals and Clinics
Read more »
- Medical Treatments in Mexico
- Medical Treatments in Ukraine
- Medical Treatments in Barbados
- Medical Treatments in Latvia
- Medical Treatments in Argentina
- Medical Treatments in Poland
- Medical Treatments in Brazil
- Medical Treatments in Turkey
- Medical Treatments in Estonia
- Medical Treatments in United Kingdom
- Medical Treatments in Thailand
- Medical Treatments in India
- Medical Treatments in South America
- Medical Treatments in South Korea
- Medical Treatments in North America
- Medical Treatments in Philippines
- Medical Treatments in Singapore
- Medical Treatments in South Africa
- Medical Treatments in Taiwan