KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)Consultation on requestContact Hospital
Ipoh, Malaysia Accreditations
Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) Languages Spoken
Fill out the Contact Form for complete details, pricing or for an appointment at KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH).
Review this provider
Fast Facts of KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)Established 1981
Amenities of KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)
- Family members arrangements
- Financing available
- Food services
- Personal guide available
- Phone in rooms
- Private nurse available
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Transportation service
Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH) is a multi-disciplinary tertiary care hospital with a reputation of being a customer-focused healthcare provider. This specialist hospital is owned and managed by KPJ Healthcare Berhad, a Healthcare Division of Johor Corporation and the largest healthcare group in Malaysia with some of the most modern hospitals of its kind in Malaysia and South East Asia that are fully MS ISO 9001:2000 certified and accredited by Malaysian Society for Quality in Health.
Specialization of KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)
- Radiotherapy & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Surgery
- General Surgery
History of KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)
ISH a member of the KPJ Group of Hospitals, was initially formed by a group of 16 specialists in 1981 with 100 beds and after a takeover by Johor Corporation, formerly known as Johor State Economic Development Corporation (JSEDC),the ISC is now a multi-disciplinary tertiary care hospital that offers many diverse services all in one location. It is listed together with another sister hospital, Johor Specialist Hospital, as KPJ Healthcare Berhad on the main board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange since November 1994.
Vision of KPJ Ipoh Specialist Hospital (ISH)
The preferred provider in healthcare services
Delivery quality healthcare services to our customers
- Continuous Improvement
You have the right to:
- Be treated with dignity and consideration by others.
- Expect privacy and confidentiality.
- Competent and safe healthcare which is appropriate for your condition or illness.
- Be given all information about the service, the treatment options which are available in a language / format you can understand.
- Be involved in decision making and consent to treatment in your health care.
- Express opinion and give suggestions or comments on the care / service provided.
- Consent to, or refuse treatment.
- Be given information about diagnostic test and have the results explained to you.
- Know the uses and the anticipated effects of the drugs you are being given.
- To redress of grievances.
- Have the continuity of care including planning of your healthcare before discharge.
The hospital aims to provide a full range of specialist, clinical and support services with emphasize on work ethics and confidentiality. They also focus on providing a safe, secure and conducive environment to ensure that patients are cared for and serviced by well trained and competent professionals.