Madras Joint Replacement CenterConsultation on requestContact Clinic
Fill out the Contact Form for complete details, pricing or for an appointment at Madras Joint Replacement Center.
Review this provider
Fast Facts of Madras Joint Replacement CenterEstablished 2007 Employees 50 Rooms 200 Yearly Patients 1,000 Doctors 2 Beds 200
Amenities of Madras Joint Replacement Center
- Family members arrangements
- Financing available
- Food services
- Personal guide available
- Phone in rooms
- Private nurse available
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Transportation service
The Madras Joint Replacement Center offers world renowned technologies in joint replacement. Their procedures are done in super specialty hospitals of Chennai, India.
Dr.A.K.Venkatachalam is the chief orthopedic surgeon. Dr.A.K.Venkatachalam is a consultant orthopedic surgeon and associate professor of Orthopaedics at the Chettinad super speciality hospital and medical college. It has gained a reputation of pioneering new procedures at regular intervals.
Madras Joint Replacement Center has introduced high flexion knee replacements, Oxford partial knee, gender specific knee, and Oxinium knee replacements. They also offer biological solutions for bone and cartilage problems. Always on the cutting edge of technologies and treatments for joint replacements, MJRC also specializes in biological solutions for knee cartilage and bone regeneration, a growing trend in orthopedic surgery. This field is known as Orthobiologics.
Apart from the mentioned treatments, Madras Joint Replacement Center also offer hip replacements and resurfacing, shoulder replacement and resurfacing.
Dr. Venkatachalam is a board certified, highly trained and experienced orthopedic surgeon in Chennai. He has gained experience in joint replacement surgeries throughout the Middle East, United Kingdom, Belgium, and of course, Asia. Since the early 1990s, Dr. Venkatachalam has acquired qualifications from the University of Madras, Delhi University, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and the University of Liverpool. He has got full post graduate registration from the medical council of India, permanent registration with GMC in London, and with DOHMS of Dubai, and UAE as a specialist in orthopedics.
Specialization of Madras Joint Replacement Center
Madras Joint Replacement Center focuses on offering orthopaedic surgery for international patients. English speakig nurses are available to attend the needs of international patients.
Why you should choose Madras Joint Replacement Center
- Latest advances are practiced.
- We have vast experience of doing joint replacements, both primary and revision. We have pioneered High flexion knee replacements, Oxford knee, Gender specific knee, MIS and LIS knee surgery. Patients recover faster and complain of very little pain in the post operative period.
- Expert anesthetists ensure painless surgery & recovery.
- Nursing care is rendered by knowledgeable and understanding, English speaking staff.
- Hospital has infrastructure & advanced diagnostic equipment to back doctor's expertise.
- Implants are of the finest quality and are FDA approved. Consumables are not recycled.
- Costs are affordable to the most sensitive patient considering the quality of service.